Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Back from the Dark Side

  The subject of blogs and writing were discussed during a recent meeting. This of course caused me to mention this old thing, which led to the real possibility that others in that meeting might wish to read my blog and note that I've been rather silent over the past couple years.

Several writings ago I mentioned having been "Mommy Blocked" and left too exhausted to write some of the simplest of musings. Well, for those who care to know... the kids are all grown  now and two have moved on to lives of their own. The third still requires a bit of mothering and nurture. He might be with us for some time.  I recently asked him if "we were to move across country, was he coming with us?" His immediate response was "when?"

I now have 3 grands, a daughter-in-law, and son-in-law. The oldest is in the military for now, and the youngest has married a soldier. I acquired partnership in a small publishing company nearly 5 years ago, and have been running ever since. Once in a while I do find the muse and commit a short to the page, but not often.

I have a couple I am proud of and will post them shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment